- Register to vote before the specified date. You must be registered at least 30 days prior to any election in order to vote in that election. Registration by mail applications must be postmarked at least 30 days prior to that particular election to be eligible.
- Check registration card to determine where you’ll vote.
- On Election Day, arrive anytime between 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Show your photo ID to the poll worker.
- A Poll Worker will escort you to the voting machine and electronically choose the correct ballot for you.
- You can select candidates using the touchscreen.
- Review your ballot to make sure you have entered your selection correctly.
- Press the VOTE button located at the top, center of the voting machine. Note: Your vote is not cast until you press VOTE.
- Check the screen to be sure your vote has been cast before exiting the voting booth.